Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Here We Go!


Hello everyone!  I am starting this blog for my Digital Advertising class, but also as a way for me to share my opinions (good or bad), with the world.  I have chosen to dedicate this blog to start ups and social media.  I know this may sound a little confusing, so let me explain.  Ever since my dad started his own financial planning business, I've realized entrepreneurship may be something I undergo later in my life.  As a small business owner, my dad has just entered the social media craziness, and it takes awhile for a 50 year old man to catch on.  I want to explore how small business owners tackle the social media world, on a budget.  Also, keeping up with social media trends is no easy task, it's a full-time job. 

some_text

So, how do small business owners do it?  Hopefully I can gain some insight and share it with all of you.  Stay tuned for my first official blog where I will actually talk about something interesting.  Have a great week!  I'll be back with you at the by the end of the week.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment